Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG watermark in screenshots.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: 18.0210.2210.215
Rooted or not: No.
Frequency of Occurrence: Always.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armory Crate version 5.10.1.5_211227
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Ever since the update on January, I've been getting the ASUS ROG watermark with every screenshot. I have to remove games from my Armory Crate to remove the watermark. Even after the update that supposedly fixed the issue, I'm still getting the same problem. I read that there's supposed to be a way to turn off watermark but there's no option to.
4 REPLIES 4

screenshot-20220604-235842553.jpg
Attached is an image I just took from a game I re-added to Armory Crate just to show proof.

Vamp
Zen Master I
christopherleong479

screenshot-20220604-235842553.jpg

Attached is an image I just took from a game I re-added to Armory Crate just to show proof.

View post
Go to Settings > Advanced > Screenshots then turn off the ROG gaming phone watermark.

Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/214631#Comment_214631

Go to Settings > Advanced > Screenshots then turn off the ROG gaming phone watermark.

View post
Thanks! Not gonna lie, that's a pretty hidden place to be putting the toggle for the watermark rather than in the Armory Crate itself. Maybe that's just me since, in my mind, it's related to the Armory Crate rather than being a setting on the phone itself.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.