robert_o_88
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: Latest update available, Android 12, 31.0810.1226.94
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Dayly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My WiFi and Mobile Data internet connection is very slow from time to time, and this happens very often.
I already restarted the network settings and tried to a few recommendations which I found on Google(like switching on and off airplane mode, restarting the phone). It recovers after such actions but after a while the issue appears again.
I checked the internet connection speed and compaired it with an iPhone 12 mini and the speed on the iPhone was two time faster(both phones use the same internet provider) the same result was when I switched both phones to the WiFi.
Last time I tried to play pubg and the game stopped working because of bad internet connection.
I had an Samsung Galaxy S8 before, for 4 years and never had issues like this(used same SIM and same WIFI connection)
Do you guys have this issue after updating to android 12? The last update on my phone is on 04.06.2022. It seems like this issue appeared after the last two updates.
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.