Increase touchscreen resolution while scrolling
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB602KL)
- Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.087-20200826
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I just replaced my phone's screen at a local phone repair place and they replaced my screen with a local off-market one. Its display and touch resolution are good but it becomes awful when I move my finger slowly across the screen. It happens throughout the entire phone and it seems like the display updates only when I move my finger in 20 pixel increments. I have attached a recording of the problem with the my touch locations visible for a better understanding of the problem. Even with the locations visible, my finger was actually a few dozen pixels ahead of the spot I was supposedly at so there also seems to be a ghost touch issue.
Things I tried:
- Clearing the system cache
- Disabling developer options
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.