fatamuntzilor
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone7
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.31
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: continuous
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi all,
Since this morning I'm having android 12 on my Zenfone7.
As per usual, leaving for work, connect my Bluetooth earbuds and make phone calls. All good as normal. The problem started when I was trying to listen to music. No sound no nothing. Disconnected the earbuds music was loud and clear. Tried YouTube, Spotify, vlc, amazon music etc etc. Same issue. When phone on sound (not silent or vibration) I can hear notifications (fb, WhatsApp, etc) on earbuds. Only playing music and videos (including library or social media) is a problem.
I tried with phone restart, Bluetooth unpaired and paired,reset connection (data, WiFi, Bluetooth), clear cache, all sound settings..... Nothing 😞
I would really appreciate some help! Thank you in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Which earbuds you using? For me it works fine with SBC, AAC and aptx audio codec

fatamuntzilor
Star I
Hi Mickey,
Sorry but I dont remember the brand. I got them when I bought the phone but from another store.
I managed to sort it eventually, with a setting, that is not showing up anymore (or I forgot where it was exactly 🙈 - something with AAC ) on Bluetooth settings). I'm saying eventually because is interrupting sometimes.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.