This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wait what? ASUS actually listened to me?!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
After watching dave2D's video, I gotta say, many of my critizisms have been adressed as it seems.

heres the video.
So first off:
No bs 2nd screen on the back, thank god for that.
Clear back panel, being able to see inside the phone, super sexy indeed. I hope this will be an option on the retail products and not just an extra for the reviewers
It's NOT confirmed yet, but from what I can see through the phone it looks like it should be much more sturdy than the Rog5, so breaking it will likely be harder. If its anything like the Rog3 in terms of durability we got a winner
Camera not being shown aka being confidential indicates actual camera upgrade, which is a huge deal.
Speakers seem to have a significant upgrade, I'm not 100% positive yet, but when i compare how loud dave spoke and how loud the phone is in comparison we seem to have one loud phone here and the mids are significantly better as well it seems.

Overall I'm very excited for the Rog6, it isnt confirmed yet and sadly the reviewers getting this phone are mostly clueless so you'll have to wait for me to get ahold of one at some point. In Dave's video we got literally no information on how it performs. I know many are waiting for me to look at the phone before purchasing it since I was one of the very few that actually saw the issues with the Rog5 before it even released and warned people.
And no, I'm not getting one from ASUS, I am purchasing it like any other here on the forums, so it will take a while until I can even get ahold of one, so please be patient.
12 REPLIES 12

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Wait now asus listened to you ok but after buy rog6 asus not listened our problem. Anyway rest in peace For your ROG 6

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
First of all fix their update issues rog2,rog3,Rog5 Performance issues,after then you promoting rog6 . Definitely the device after sale many issues upcoming.because before the Rog5 product many issues several people stay on service centre only.

緯強
Zen Master II
The most important improvement the ROG Phone needs is a SD card Slot.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Not at all excited for me, a specialized gaming smartphone is worth absolutely nothing without blocking bug-free software and stability, given the past year and new bugs compared to minimal fixes or false claims like " performance optimization" or "stability" I no longer believe in Asus' ability to give satisfaction on the OS.

Second important point, the complete disappearance of game accessories such as connecting screen keyboard mouse and remap the keys, in short what existed on previous games, to which we must add the inefficiency of the existing, in this period forced to go up the BS4 fan, so exit the triggers until this winter.

Add the suggestion box that leads to nothing and total silence on a defect that affects everyone and you've done the trick.