FredzFredz Level 1
edited June 29 in ROG Phone 5

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 5s 16 Gb 512 Gb
  2. Firmware Version: SKQ1.210821.001.WW_Phone-31.0810.1226.77-0
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the Time since kunai 3 firmware update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello,

One week ago, while my kunai 3 was connected to my ROG Phone, an update of the Kunai 3 firmware occured.

Since this update, i am no more able to see the kunai 3 when trying to use it in bluetooth mode. Nevermind the device. ROG Phone, laptop, iphone...

No problem using USB mode.

I read a lot of post of people encountering the same problem.

Please do not close the thread without answer.

Regards,

Comments

• FredzFredz Level 1

No one interrested by this problem ?

• FredzFredz Level 1

@Karen_ASUS. I saw you answer other post but not mine. Seems people are right. Service with Asus is really poor.

• @Fredz Sorry for the late reply.

While the Kunai 3 is connected in USB mode, can you please check the firmware version for the L/R controllers?

Settings -> System -> About phone -> Hardware information

• FredzFredz Level 1

Hello @Gustav_ASUS

You can find the firmware versions in the following screenshot. Are they ok ?

Regards

• FredzFredz Level 1

@Gustav_ASUS any news ?

• @Fredz Looks normal to me. Please reset your Bluetooth settings and try to connect again. Let me know if it does not work and we'll take it from there.

Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset phone, Wi-Fi & luetooth

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.