This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen refresh rate is abnormal after Android 12 update.

anshubhan9
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.67
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Anytime
========================================
Hey, I'm facing an issue in my device that I've noticed a while ago which is that my phone's screen refresh rate suddenly automatically drops to 40 fps or something lower, when select Auto.
It affects game fps as well as phone UI itself. Can someone help me out.
6 REPLIES 6

emre5736yyri
Star III
For mi it also happens even if i fix it 120hz sometimes ut stays at 60 or lower until i cycle back

excavation5
Rising Star II
The problem is in the update everyone have a lot of problems after this update so we wait next update and have hope the things is going to be better

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anshubhan9,
Can you share a video for the same.

excavation5
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi anshubhan9,

Can you share a video for the same.

View post
I can show you a video about the problem
I use this settings
screenshot-20220503-004447303.jpg
Also in the game i use this setting
screenshot-20220503-004902743.jpg
And in the end this is the video about the problem that i have i all my games also i try to reinstall the games delete all cache data use Xmode also i have 2 gb free ram when i play and no background workings apps also i have around 50 ping and normal temperature about 43C and this is the results .... I am sure anshubhan9 have the some problem like other people that i know whit the same rog phone 5 also the game before the upgrade to .77 never use more than 40-50% of CPU power another thing is my battery go down very fast after the update to .77 and other thing is the advanced gaming profiles in advance tunnig doesnt work i have around 8 profiles for different game and no one work