Intel Inc Released GPU DCH WHQL beta driverv_188.8.131.524 beta Win11, 10 on 26-04-2022
- System OS: Windows 11 RTM Enterprise 64bit v21H2 Build no 22000.652P
- Laptop Name: Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153
- Bios Model: X542UQ
- Bios Firmware Version: X542UQ.311
- Processor Name and Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- Intel Processor Microcode: DE ( latest )
- Intel Chipset: 100 series
- Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Driver Version : 2184.108.40.206
- DRAM Frequency and Size: Adata DDR4 2400Mhz two 8GB Ram Modules (16GB)
- Integrated GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 DCH WHQL Driver Version: 220.127.116.114
- Dedicated GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
- Nvidia Geforce 940MX DCH WHQL Driver Version: 18.104.22.1689 ( Stable )
- Audio Device Name: Realtek HD Audio ALC294
- High Definition Audio Device Driver version:
- Realtek HD Audio Device Driver version: 6.0.9013.1
- Total Graphics Available Memory Size: 9.9GB (10164MB)
- Shared System Memory: 7.9GB ( 8116 MB )
- Battery or AC: Both
- Intel Management Engine Firmware Version: 22.214.171.12422
- SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD 2280
- Harddisk 1: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Harddisk 2: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Yes
On 26-04-2022 Intel inc has released the new Geforce DCH WHQL beta driver v126.96.36.1994.
On 28-04-2022 I successfully installed this version driver via a special method on Windows 11 64bit Enterprise edition 21H2 build no 22000.652Preview.
Highlights of this driver version
01) Intel® Game On Driver support for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodhunt on Intel® 12th Generation with Xe Graphics.
Fixed issues in this driver version
01) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* (DX12) may experience an application crash or pop-up error message at launch.
02) Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition* (DX12) may experience minor graphical corruption in game menus or during gameplay when game settings are set to low quality.
03) Elden Ring* (DX12) may experience green or red texture flashing corruption during fighting while in game.
04) 11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Genshin Impact* (DX11) may experience texture flickering or corruption on character models.
05) 11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] FIFA 21* may intermittently experience a TDR or application crash when resizing the game window.
06) 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors]: FIFA 22* may experience a TDR or application crash when a match is started.
07) 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors]: TDR while running Doom Eternal* (Vulkan®) with Steam Overlay enabled.
08) Tom Clancy’s: Rainbow Six Siege* may experience an application crash or TDR in game or benchmark modes when game settings are set at high, very high or ultra.
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2019 Update (1903)
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2019 Update (1909)
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2020 Update (2004)
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
Microsoft Windows 11-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
Platform (OS Support)
6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Skylake) (1903-21H1)
7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake) (1903-21H1)
8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake-R, Coffee Lake, Whiskey Lake (1903+)
9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Coffee Lake-R) (1903+)
10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Comet Lake, Amber Lake, Ice Lake) (1903+)
11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake, Tiger Lake-H) (1909+)
12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake) (20H2+)
Intel® Core™ Processor with Intel® Hybrid Technology (Codename Lakefield) (1909+)
Intel® Atom®, Pentium® and Celeron® processor family (Codename Apollo Lake, Elkhart Lake) (1809+)
Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processor family (Codename Gemini Lake, Jasper Lake) (1903-21H1, 1909+)
Intel® Iris® Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1) (2004+)
for End-user DCH-based driver
for IT professional DCH-based driver
for release notes