Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Parameter Documentation

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
Rog3
WW latest global ROM - India.
Query: Where can I get a detailed documentation of what the armoury crate kernel parameters are, and how changing them affects system performance, stability etc?
The kernel source code package downloaded from Asus ROG website couldn't really answer my questions. I was hoping to have a high level documentation to be present particularly for how Armoury Crate interacts with the kernel, but, couldn't really find anything.
Can someone please help?
I want to understand how to extract maximum stable performance from the system thru A/Crate.

Thanks in advance! 🙂☮️
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Deepan,
As far as I know, we might not have it. Still, I am checking with the team and will get back in case I find any useful document to help you here.

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Deepan,

As far as I know, we might not have it. Still, I am checking with the team and will get back in case I find any useful document to help you here.

View post
Please do and let us know.
Also, has A12Beta been started to roll out? Or not?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.