This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Bios version for GU502GU

tredeo
Star I
Recently my laptop (Zephyrus M GU502GU) gets over 90 degrees despite the fact that I repasted it with conductonaut liquid metal for cpu andgpu, thermalright VALDR ODIN for vram but it still getting over heat. So I here to ask if someone has v307 bios of GU502GU to unlock undervolt for better perfomance and temperature. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
May I know your BIOS version?
The issue happen after you update to the latest version v.311?
When the heat going up, does the fan work normally?
Thank you.

tredeo
Star I
It work properly but still get over 90 degrees even the fans go 7600rpm for both gpu and cpu. But the problem is when I play some games like Counter Strike or Apex, the cpu run only 30-40% and reached 96 degrees. In v307 when I undervolt, it loaded over 80%, cooler temperature and more fps than v311.
Thank you for your response

tredeo
Star I
GEEK_ASUS

Hi there,

May I know your BIOS version?

The issue happen after you update to the latest version v.311?

When the heat going up, does the fan work normally?

Thank you.

View post
It work properly but still get over 90 degrees even the fans go 7600rpm for both gpu and cpu. But the problem is when I play some games like Counter Strike or Apex, the cpu run only 30-40% and reached 96 degrees. In v307 when I undervolt, it loaded over 80%, cooler temperature and more fps than v311.
Thank you for your response

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
For your situation, we suggest you go to service center to do further inspection.
Thank you very much.