Old Bios version for GU502GU

tredeotredeo Level 1

Recently my laptop (Zephyrus M GU502GU) gets over 90 degrees despite the fact that I repasted it with conductonaut liquid metal for cpu andgpu, thermalright VALDR ODIN for vram but it still getting over heat. So I here to ask if someone has v307 bios of GU502GU to unlock undervolt for better perfomance and temperature. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you!

Comments

• Hi there,

May I know your BIOS version?

The issue happen after you update to the latest version v.311?

When the heat going up, does the fan work normally?

Thank you.

• tredeotredeo Level 1

It work properly but still get over 90 degrees even the fans go 7600rpm for both gpu and cpu. But the problem is when I play some games like Counter Strike or Apex, the cpu run only 30-40% and reached 96 degrees. In v307 when I undervolt, it loaded over 80%, cooler temperature and more fps than v311.

Thank you for your response

• tredeotredeo Level 1

It work properly but still get over 90 degrees even the fans go 7600rpm for both gpu and cpu. But the problem is when I play some games like Counter Strike or Apex, the cpu run only 30-40% and reached 96 degrees. In v307 when I undervolt, it loaded over 80%, cooler temperature and more fps than v311.

Thank you for your response

• Hi there,

For your situation, we suggest you go to service center to do further inspection.

Thank you very much.