aau aauaau aau Level 2
  1. System: windows 11 and 10
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: ux482e
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: done
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:mouse will start lagging randomly out of nowhere for no reason, i have transfered all my work related stuff to a seperate laptop to check if its because of windows update or windows 11 or anything, but its not resolving. Any help will be appreciated

Comments

• aau aauaau aau Level 2

OK i replaced the asus precision touchpad driver with the HID touchpad driver that you can find by browsing on your system while updating driver.

The problems seems to be gone right now.

• aau aauaau aau Level 2

lagging again

it always happens within a few days of resetting windows, which i have don 7-8 times since february

any help will be appreciated , if the hardware on these touchpads is bad just tell me straight so i can move on to solutions that aren't based on software

is it true that these are elan touchpads and they do not have proper grounding so the minute the laptop gets a little hot, these touchpads will stop working?

• aau aauaau aau Level 2

the mouse and the screenpad touchpad mode are working flawlessly but the physical touchpad is very inconsistent for a laptop that costs so much

• aau aauaau aau Level 2

just one last question, ihave lost all hope basically forthis laptop, but how probable is a faulty hinge sensor, i read somehwere that the laptop will automatically go into sleep mode when closed halfway

• @aau aau

According to your description, I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.

The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

• aau aauaau aau Level 2

intel integrated soliton driver fofr my asus software lvieupdate ection corected it