Asus rog phone 3 android 12

hllsynotebookhllsynotebook Level 1
edited May 18 in ROG Phone 3

Welcome to the Beta Program

Hi ROG Phone 3 users,

We will soon have the newest Android system on ROG Phone 3.

ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this program to experience Android 12!

There is such a post, but I can't use the beta. how can i use it or do you have any information when android 12 stable version will come

Comments

• BPMBPM Level 2

As the screen says, it hasn't started yet. However, as the message has changed (that screen didn't mention Android 12 specifically before), that would seem to suggest they'll start beta testing soon.

I'm sure they'll make an announcement when the beta test starts, and when the stable version is available. If it's anything like the Android 11 beta test, it'll be at least a month between beta and stable.

• hmm better wait for the stable version then

• AVSAVS Level 2

Beta registeration has started....🤧

• I signed up too, I'm waiting, thanks Asus

• How does LTE work on 2 mobile lines for you? I only have one line working and the other data line only no speech.

• AVSAVS Level 2
  • Android 12 ROG phone 3 update

• AVSAVS Level 2
    edited April 29

Beta hasn't started yet( still in registration phase)?? We were told stable and 12 by H1 2022.... Even if they start the beta now 2 months of beta bug out is it feasible ( irdk )??

• hllsynotebookhllsynotebook Level 1
    edited April 30

they were just like that, they were saying that the stable version for the beta will come in May. They're too late.

• AVSAVS Level 2

Anyone registered for beta testing? Any updates on how the beta is??

• still under registration. I am waiting. There are no updates at the moment. but they were too late beta still hasn't started. Samsung is distributing Android 13 beta. Asus still no android 12 stable version rog3

• RazgrizRazgriz Level 2

I just got email for beta test..

Maybe u guys can check on ur email wether u choosen as beta tester or not..

• How does an email write to me? I did not receive an email, I checked and registered, it has been a long time, but I did not receive any email.

• BPMBPM Level 2

You might not have been selected for the beta program. If you have, you should receive an email from ASUS confirming that you've been selected, and you'll also be able to access the ROG Phone 3 Android 12 Beta forums in ZenTalk.

I'm not sure if they're gradually adding people to the beta, or if everyone who has already been selected is all that will be selected.

• RazgrizRazgriz Level 2

Then u maybe not choosen as beta tester rite now..

😅

U can wait for other beta version tho..

As per my experience with a11 beta, iirc i got invitation email right before a11 beta 3..

• AVSAVS Level 2
    edited May 9

Uff atlast some news. Btw how long was the andro11 beta phase? To get a relative release date of stable andro12

• On a side note even though I was selected I didn't get the fota just because I had unlocked the device in the past..this is really unfair policy .Asus should check current status of the device not past. Xiaomi allows the users to unlock bootloader, relock and still they get fota update!

• rajchetanrajchetan Level 1

Got the android 12 update today.....

• AVSAVS Level 2

Any issues? I think u would have gotten access to beta zentalk, hope u guys report All the bugs ASAP which will help andro12 stable come a lot faster 😁 thanks beforehand 😊

This discussion has been closed.