Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have had this persisting issue since Android 11 update and I'm not sure what to do. When I try to pair my Kunai 3 to my ROG 3, it doesn't show up in my available connections on my phone. I tried searching for it on my cousins ipad and it shows up. But for some reason I cannot see it on my phone. I have tried resetting the network settings on my phone, but it's not helped at all. I really need some help to find out why I cannot see my Kunai 3 Bluetooth connection when trying to pair. Please any help would be appreciated. My USB mode is already a failure, always disconnecting and sometimes it doesn't work at all, and I'm resorting to only playing with a cable connected to my phone and controller mode. This is the only way I'm able to use this thing. I'm so disappointed with this and it truly was a waste of money. But I'm trying to get the most out of it since I couldn't return it due to when buying it online, it was the height of covid. So I couldn't get it returned or checked for repairs. Please help me with trying to get the Bluetooth working if possible.
1 REPLY 1

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Sora Synn Gaming I'm sending you instructions on how to log your device for us. Check your inbox on Zentalk.