Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ASUS Vivobook K513EA
Frequency of occurrence: N/A
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I know this is a bit of an unorthodox request however after doing a clean install to windows 11 I lost a lot of functionality as it relates to the keyboard drivers and hotkeys and I am seeing if an installing a stock windows 10 or 11 image with the default drivers and configuration will remedy the situation. Spoke to ASUS who advised to send the computer in for repairs as I just bought it in December but I am currently out of the US so that would not be an option. Please if anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Jherane
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: ASUS Vivobook K513EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: N/A
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I know this is a bit of an unorthodox request however after doing a clean install to windows 11 I lost a lot of functionality as it relates to the keyboard drivers and hotkeys and I am seeing if an installing a stock windows 10 or 11 image with the default drivers and configuration will remedy the situation. Spoke to ASUS who advised to send the computer in for repairs as I just bought it in December but I am currently out of the US so that would not be an option. Please if anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for stock Windows ISO or image for ASUS Vivobook 15
@Jherane
Unfortunately, since this is a copyrighted program, we are unable to provide you with relevant files here.
If the situation remains the same, I would suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.