This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Manager Improvements

Swaraj
Rising Star II
The current file manager is unable to do fast indepth scanning to search files and list them into there respective category. I have to manually find the files which hides under subfolders.
Ex: WPS temporary document files cannot be detected and displayed in document section. I have to search em manually in android>data>com.wps.office>etc etc to delete it.
Another thing is i cant clear recent files list in recent tab. The tab displays created/modifed and downloaded files. But it also displays files that are opened up in file manager. So a button to clear recent history would be much appreciated.
It would also be good and big improvement if file manager supported .7zip and .tar files with encryption options. Since Rog phones are gaming phones they can achieve compressions better than other smartphones.
5 REPLIES 5

Swaraj
Rising Star II
I forgot to add that it will also be helpful if the app displayed properties/information when multiple files/folders are selected.

topolov
Rising Star II
It will be also cool to add OneDrive support for File Manager

Swaraj
Rising Star II
topolov

It will be also cool to add OneDrive support for File Manager

View post
Unfortunately they wont even look at this post bcuz of lower upvotes.

topolov
Rising Star II
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202685#Comment_202685

Unfortunately they wont even look at this post bcuz of lower upvotes.

View post
I will tell you a secret. They are not answering even if topic has a lot of upvotes😂
Since this subforum was opened, no single topic got a review from devs