ZenFone 8_EU_31.1004.0404.81 (Android 12)
ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS)
Please download this version from ASUS official website.
From Android 11 to Android 12
- Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 12. If you want to downgrade the software version to Android 11 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device.
- Upgraded system to Android 12
- Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer, Local backup, Setup wizard, System update apps
- Adjusted Quick Settings panel, notification tray, and volume panel to Android 12 design
- Added privacy dashboard, camera and microphone indicators, show clipboard access, approximate location access, and microphone access features
- Replaced ASUS Safeguard with Android 12 Emergency SOS
- Introduced new widget page design in Launcher. Adjusted the position of the screenshot option and removed the hotseat app icons in the Overview page
- Removed the Quick Settings layout option in the Display settings
- ASUS Phone removed SIP calling support as Android 12 does not natively support SIP calling
- Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 12 yet
From Android 12 to Android 12
- Improved charging quality
- Enabled Telenor VoLTE and VoWiFi in Sweden
- Fixed issue where Netflix would occasionally be missing in Workspace
- Fixed the occasional issue with "system UI not responding" when some applications are turned to landscape
This discussion has been closed.