Asus Launcher not grouping Apps in tray
1. Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
2. Firmware Version: 126.96.36.199
3. Rooted or not: No
4. Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of attempts
5. APP Name: Asus Launcher
This behaviour occurs in the app drawer.
When trying to group apps in the launcher app view, they do not group and simply get pushed around.
Apps cannot be added to new folders or existing ones.
- booting into safe mode
- Restarting phone
- Clearing launcher cache
- Clearing all launcher data
- Downloading new launcher, switching launcher, restarting device
- Force restart device
- Force stop launcher app
None of the above steps have worked and after deleting all launcher data I'm left with an unusably cluttered App drawer.
Please see the attached video for a demo of the bug.