This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile desktop dock

Deathshot_19
Star I
I'm having problems with my mobile desktop dock for my ROG 3. Unable to connect to my television, key mapping feature with my mouse don't work. At the main menu of the game the pointer works without key mapping feature, but when it's turned on the mouse disappears and I have no control. Any assistance would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Razgriz
Rising Star II
I just tried and everything works fine tho..
Is it happened after update recently?

Deathshot_19
Star I
Do I need a gaming mouse? Or any normal mouse should work. I need a little assistance with the connection. Do I need to connect to a PC tower? Can anyone send me some pictures?

Razgriz
Rising Star II
Deathshot_19

Do I need a gaming mouse? Or any normal mouse should work. I need a little assistance with the connection. Do I need to connect to a PC tower? Can anyone send me some pictures?

View post
Normal mouse is fine..
U dont need pc if u dont share same monitor..
Maybe this will help
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQdNEgrXhEA

Deathshot_19
Star I
The mouse and keyboard works fine when connected to the dock. When I open the game "Free Fire" at the main menu the mouse works without the key mapping feature on. You can move the character on click on other things on the screen. When I enable key mapping, the cursor disappears . I clicked the center button on the mouse but nothing happens. I tried different regular mouse and nothing seems to work. I would try and buy a gaming mouse and try again.