This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sim card

BHAGAT
Star I
Today I had been changed sim cards and thereafter cellphone is not detecting any of sim card .
screenshot-20211205-155502380.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Immediately test your fingerprint sensor, if it's ok, try again with the old sim, check the cleanliness, the direction, the second sim slot, the correct placement on the support
If the fingerprint sensor does not work either, Sim test and sensor with the calculator .12345+

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi BHAGAT,
Can you try the above mentioned steps and confirm.

Dantag
Star I
Any news here? I noticed same problems problems (sometimes simcard stopped working and needed to restart my phone) a few weeks ago. Today the SIM slot 1 is definitely dead. I tried other Sim cards (working on slot 2). Clearing the cache, restarting the phone.. the system test with the calculator says that, of course, is not working.

Dantag
Star I
Dantag

Any news here? I noticed same problems problems (sometimes simcard stopped working and needed to restart my phone) a few weeks ago. Today the SIM slot 1 is definitely dead. I tried other Sim cards (working on slot 2). Clearing the cache, restarting the phone.. the system test with the calculator says that, of course, is not working.

screenshot-20211222-091502285.jpg

View post
Same happens to me since the beginning of december. Sometimes, after many tries of restarting, cache clearing etc etc, the SIM 1 is working again. But after I put the phone in airplane mode (as I do every night since the first android), at the morning only SIM 2 is working.
Could the upgrade to A12 fix this annoying and huge (as I need 2 active sim cards) problem?
(I'm on a Zenfone 8 but the problem is literally the same)