My asus zenfone max pro m2 is switching off.

MrigankMrigank Level 1
edited September 30 in Fan Chat
My asus zenfone max pro m2 is switching off. Automatically. Pls help!! 

Comments

• mohammadmohammad Level 1

My phone too getting switched off

• my zenfone max plus M1 is switching off Automatically. Pls help!! 

• My phone is switched off automatically and when I

Tried to power on it it stuck on asus logo

• LinttvarLinttvar Level 1

This same issue happened with me in March 2020 but due to Lockdown no solution received from Asus Service Center but in June first week received response from Asus twitter handle and my phone is approved by Asus for swap. Phone was out of warranty but the issue with the Phone is reported after updating FOTA 073.

• Put your phone in charging for a night then try turning it on by pressing Power + Volume Down button together.

What usually happen with Li-ion batteries that they are not supposed to undercharge. There are circuits for that to prevent your phone from undercharging, but somehow your phone got undercharged. If this happens to batteries, they stop charging, but don’t worry, giving them enough time to charge simply brings them back to life.

When pressing Power + Volume Down button you are going in recovery mode. You can simply navigate in recovery with power and volume buttons and restart your phone. Hope this helps

• AJ1AJ1 Level 3

you can try to scan for virus if any & try to check after hard reset formatting the phone. may this can resolve your issue.

This discussion has been closed.