When Will Zenfone max pro M1 receive it's next Update????????

ShubhoShubho Level 1
edited September 30 in Fan Chat
Asus Zenfone max pro M1

Comments

• https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=273449&extra=page=1&mobile=2
    I think they already push the update out, but it will take time for us to receive it! I myself haven't received the Android P update yet!
  • Shubho said:
    Asus Zenfone max pro M1
    We just released it for the WW version a couple of days ago.
  • I received it few days back
  • NoldNold Level 1
    Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.
  • CH_ASUSCH_ASUS mod
    edited May 2019
    Nold said:
    Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.
    We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
    CH
  • IrfanIrfan Level 1
    After update to pie my zenfone max pro m1 cant connect to mobile data
  • ath.eionath.eion Level 2
    edited May 2019
    CH_ASUS said:
    Nold said:
    We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
    CH
    I'm not against helping users, but as per the rules, anything else except Zenfone 5z, Zenfone 6 & ROG Phone isn't supposed to be discussed here, and threads like so should be deleted, but I'm observing no action is being taken.
    NOTE: Not against helping users and sorting their queries, but abiding by rules and going with discipline is what that makes a strong and knowledgeable community.
  • I installed the 053 filmwear manually, will it receive the Q???!!!
  • imutyaimutya Level 1
    THANK YOU ASUS
    I GOT MY ANDROID 9 UPDATE! so cool
    the.atheion.guy said:
    CH_ASUS said:
    Nold said:

Br
    CH
    I'm not against helping users, but as per the rules, anything else except Zenfone 5z, Zenfone 6 & ROG Phone isn't supposed to be discussed here, and threads like so should be deleted, but I'm observing no action is being taken.
    NOTE: Not against helping users and sorting their queries, but abiding by rules and going with discipline is what that makes a strong and knowledgeable community.

• YachendraYachendra Level 2
    edited May 2019
    CH_ASUS said:
    Nold said:

Br
    CH

Check announcement. I'm not against you or Asus.
    I'm only against Asus Stock Android software development team who are dumb and releasing stock version without proper testing for Zenfone Max devices.
This discussion has been closed.