Mic and sound goes off on all video calls
- System: Windows 11
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: Asus Zenbook flip S-13 Oled (UX 371, 11th Generation)
- Frequency of occurrence: everytime
- Reset OS: done a couple of times
- Screenshot or video:
Detailed description：I am having a problem with my new laptop while using zoom and all online video calls like teams and google meet too.
1Have shared a screenshot of zoom.
- The moment I switch zoom on it asks me to remove noise cancellation of mic and speaker which also I follow every time. Still, after trying repeatedly at times speaker and mic works, and again in a few minutes the same notification appears and my mic goes off.
- i have tried reinstalling all drivers and window again but all in vain
- I have tried an extensive search but have not found any video or support for this online
- PLEASE HELP