Ghost touch on ELAN touchscreen [TP410UAR]
- System: Windows 10/Linux/BIOS
- Battery or AC: problem occurs only on battery
- Model: TP410UAR
- Frequency of occurrence: 1-2 times per second, most recently once a minute and less
- Reset OS: Yes (windows) but it occurs also on bios and linux
- Screenshot or video: i have link but can't add here
2 months ago the screen on my laptop started flickering. This occurred only on battery power. I returned it to the store where I bought it for repair. The store sent it twice for repair and recently I got it back (motherboard replaced). Unfortunately, there has been a problem of strange spontaneous touch screen presses (ghost touch?). I have noticed that this occurs less and less often but it is still a problem.
Is it possible to disable touch in screen(touch alone)? Preferably at the lowest possible level. Because this problem appeared during startup and even in the bios. I can survive without the touch but if ghost touches continue to appear I can't stand it mentally.
Please help! Thanks.