Audio call in FB Messenger app makes the sound in the call state
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG phone 5
- Firmware Version: Android 11 Ver. 18.0840.2109.188
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): FB Messenger Ver. 3126.96.36.199.142
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi everyone, I found a bug in ROG phone 5 with the FB messenger app. Here are the steps to reproduce.
- When I audio call in the FB messenger app.
- And I end the call
- And I play a video on Youtube or Facebook
- Then the sound is quite small like I am in a call.
So, after I end my call, the sound keeps like I am still in a call. If I open any video or music, the sound is unchanged. I already tried with the video call and everything are fine, this bug only happens with audio call.
Note: I can fix this by restarting my phone, but it really annoys me.
Please have a look at it. Thanks