Twin view dock 2 overheating while changing the phone
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog phone 3 512GB 12GB Ram
- Firmware Version: Android 10
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: if twin view dock battery level above phone battery level.
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Using Balanced mode from the Armoury crate app for twin view dock 2 power bank feature, the twin view dock overheat and causes system to ask the user to immediately disconnect the USB charger.
This issue arises only if the twin view dock power level is higher than the phone power level. If the twin view dock is not charging the phone battery, this issue does not occur.