Did you mean: 

Improper Service That Took Two Month

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I gave my Rog 5 phone for repair on 16/09/2021 (RMA NO INLJM90022). The phone became totally dead just after couple of months of usage. I got back my phone today from service center after patiently waiting for two months but the earphone port is not working. There is no sound from any working earphone. This is embarassing and tiring experience for me.
Is there even a proper testing phase during the service?
It would be great if I get a refund rather than running behind the service center. The service center is 60 km apart from my place. I have traveled and spent too much effort for this. This is very unprofessional service from Asus India for a premium device.

Fyi, In the provided 12 months of warranty my phone has been at service center for 2 months and probably it's going to be more than that. This is a big joke.
3 REPLIES 3

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Yes, but a joke in bad taste.
Don't have a consumer association in India?
Send a letter to ASUS management to request an extension of the warranty, it is a minimum and it is abnormal that ASUS did not do it for this problem which should have been a hardware recall.

k_huat
Rising Star II
Well, this is Asus

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @saivigneshmani,
I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
I will send you a PM with some follow up questions, check your Zentalk inbox.