This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS issue

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Before you ask anything, yes I'm on the latest firmware and yes, I have recalibrated my GPS on Google maps like 3 times already.
Idk why, but the Zenfone 8's GPS is hands down the worst I've ever seen 💀 like bro, I'll be driving down the highway at 70mph and boom, it'll suddenly show that I'm not even on the highway no more and tell me "It's looking for the satellite".
I live in Vancouver Washington which is near Portland Oregon so ik for a fact I don't have a connection issue. Connection is great here.
And like I said above, I've recalibrated my phone multiple times within the Google maps app.
Idk man, this phone has been nothing but disappointments. When I get a phone, I want a phone that's 100% ready and wouldn't make me run into any bug problems. I understand 100% is not always possible, so I get that. But damn, this is only 1 out of like 20 other issues I have with this phone 😂
8 REPLIES 8

kongmenghong
Star II
Yes, I am facing this issue too. I thought i was the only one.
Same exact issue as you.
wonder if there is a fix?😪

off2fly115
Rising Star II
kongmenghong

Yes, I am facing this issue too. I thought i was the only one.

Same exact issue as you.

wonder if there is a fix?😪

View post
Ikr. I wish there was an easy fix. I guess we're just gonna have to wait for an update 😓

cicagorio
Rising Star II
Contact the support directly. There has been another case and I think the solution was to replace the main board

off2fly115
Rising Star II
cicagorio

Contact the support directly. There has been another case and I think the solution was to replace the main board

View post
Yeah, no. I did not spend almost $700 on a freaking phone just to have it opened up and have the main board replaced because of a GPS issue. That is f****** crazy.