Maneyc0c
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone stopped charging suddenly. I'm using the charger provided with the phone. Please help. Tried resetting the device. It didn't help.
Please resolve asap.

6 REPLIES 6

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Maneyc0c,
Are you on the latest firmware?
Are you able to charge the device with a different charger? If the issue persist after trying different a different charger I would recommend you to visit your local ASUS Service Center to get the device check.

ElizVey
Star I
Hello, I have an asus Rog 5 I005DA, a couple of days ago the phone could not be charged, neither with its charger nor with others, in the end its battery ran out and it no longer turns on, nor does it charge ... What can I do now?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
If it doesn't turn on and charge at all while trying different chargers, unfortunately the service center is your last resort, try to insist anyway, other phone charger, pc usb port.

This update is starting to roll out, but there needs to be a few% battery left
Version WW-18.0840.2109.188
2021/11/05 3.41 GBytes
ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS) software Image:WW-18.0840.2109.188 for WW/JP/EU/RU only*
This firmware is only for ROG Phone 5 WW/JP/EU version use and not applicable to ROG Phone 5S/5S Pro series models.
Note: Please be patience it's normal when downloading status bar stop a while with large update package.
For WW SKU Improved Item:
1. Optimize the charging experience function

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @ElizVey and @Maneyc0c
Are you still experiencing this after update 18.0840.2109.188 ?