venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's already 35 days since i gave my device to service center. You guys are taking 10-15 days days for refund then How can i buy a new mobile on ongoing offers after 10 days all the offers will gone and i should pay extra 10-15k because of asus. I need the immediate refund process in next 48hrs. Transfer this issue to higher authorites of the company. You guys are testing the patience of customer. Here are the attachements from asus south head officer
screenshot-2021-10-26-195442.png

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please check you inbox and share the required details.

Diwanshu
Star III
venkatrockstar7090

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

It's already 35 days since i gave my device to service center. You guys are taking 10-15 days days for refund then How can i buy a new mobile on ongoing offers after 10 days all the offers will gone and i should pay extra 10-15k because of asus. I need the immediate refund process in next 48hrs. Transfer this issue to higher authorites of the company. You guys are testing the patience of customer. Here are the attachements from asus south head officer

screenshot-2021-10-26-195442.png

I need the immediate refund amount
HELLO can you provide me their mail so i can also request my refund please help me with that

pourush_kalia
Star III
#metoo #Rog5scam refund our money or Asus will burn down

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
@Diwanshu Firstly you must contact your service center if there are no motherboards then they will give you replace or refund