ZenFone 6 Photo Thread!

Comments

• suhitkarsuhitkar Level 2

Hey @CH_ASUS does EIS works in low light in Zenfone 6 ...??because in 5z it doesn't..but as we have OIS it is compensated

• We're checking details at the moment on which at light level EIS would stop working - and if it would stop working.

Br

CH

I want to know another thing..Which sensor is used in 13 MP wide angle camera of Zenfone 6?

• CH_ASUSCH_ASUS admin
    edited May 2019

It's an omnivision sensor and here are some shots;

Br

CH

• Wow almost like dslr. Or point and shoot camera. Great for blogging or reporting. Wow. I hope it will be available in Philippines soon

• CH_ASUSCH_ASUS admin
    edited May 2019

Flip Camera allows for interesting angles and brings another level of fun to mobile photography!

• Wow! After looking at those wide angle shots it seems that there is no more distortion in wide angle camera!

It feels preety clean,dynamic range in wide angle cam is amazing!

Pretty impressed

• I think lack of OIS will create problems while taking shots in manual mode

Like whenever we have to click picture in manual mode having shutter speed 1sec or more than that

A minor shake will result into bad picture

For more than 1s no OIS can help..u need a super steady hand or a tripod even with ois

• CH_ASUSCH_ASUS admin
    edited May 2019

An ultra wide angle will cause distortion - however we are applying realtime distortion correction to the viewfinder and the resulting image.

• Can we see some pictures of moving (walking, running, throwing, etc.) people? Need to make sure I can capture split-second moments of kids/pets.
  • Great photos! Quick question though based on a reply. Are you saying that on other ZenFone models, depending on the video settings, OIS or EIS may not be activated? So on my ZenFone AR, if I'm shooting 1080p 60FPS, stabilization isn't activated but if I went to say, 1080p 30FPS stabilization would be activated? This isn't something that would come up in the manual or anywhere else for that matter which is why I'm asking. Thank you.
  • I guess I should give up on hoping for an answer.
  • Gman said:
    Great photos! Quick question though based on a reply. Are you saying that on other ZenFone models, depending on the video settings, OIS or EIS may not be activated? So on my ZenFone AR, if I'm shooting 1080p 60FPS, stabilization isn't activated but if I went to say, 1080p 30FPS stabilization would be activated? This isn't something that would come up in the manual or anywhere else for that matter which is why I'm asking. Thank you.
    On ZenFone 6, EIS is activated throughout the light spectrum but performance will degrade in low light.

Br
    CH
  • Thank u every one in the Asus team we are very to be Asus user and Asus 6z is very satisfying when I see the pics
  • I can't wait and hope to get the ZS 630KL ASAP!
  • Food shot..  Superb
  • 6z 4x zoom clicked on moving train.
This discussion has been closed.