[RESOLVED] Android System 50% battery drain , CPU STUCK at 100%
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog Phone 2
- Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2108.103
- Rooted or not: not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Always (usually more when i'm using the phone)
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android System
- Android System Consuming more then 50% of my battery. i updated to latest firmware more then over a month ago but problem started since last 2 days.
- 1 CPU Core (2.96 Ghz) is always at 100%
- MyAsus app has disappeared from menu. in google play only uninstall button is available. even is i uninstall update it forces me to update to latest version which is not working in my phone. (i thought about getting help for battery draining via myasus but wasn't able to find it.)
Things i tried:
- Erasing cache and also Data of.... google play store , google play servise , play games.
- clearing running services from adeveloper option
- updating all apps
- Booting in Safe mode (still at 100%)
- Erasing all DATA , Factory Reset
Please kindly look in to it and help me... i can't use my phonelike this.
This discussion has been closed.