Did you mean: 

Ww kernel missing

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Gustav_ASUS can you give the devs the missiom to upload the kernel source? 🤔
8 REPLIES 8

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Kernel source code for WW-18.0410.2109.172 is missing from the support website, correct? I'll check with the team.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Kernel source code for WW-18.0410.2109.172 is missing from the support website, correct? I'll check with the team.

View post
Can you please tell us when we can have that black crush issue fixed ? If it's fixed with custom kernel why you official team cannot provide us the fix yet ? You guys know right Rog 3 is the most perfect device Asus made and just this one issue just simply destorys the whole purpose of having an amoled display.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Thanks! Only cn is uploaded atm

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
RAIDEN™

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189850#Comment_189850

Can you please tell us when we can have that black crush issue fixed ? If it's fixed with custom kernel why you official team cannot provide us the fix yet ? You guys know right Rog 3 is the most perfect device Asus made and just this one issue just simply destorys the whole purpose of having an amoled display.

View post
Because licenses. Thats why. They advertised pixelworks calibration, if they change it pixelworks can sue them.