This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use Black shark's fun cooler 2pro on rog phone 3??

Garou
Star I

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Yes i am using one myself and it works fine, don't even need any companion app (didn't bother with the RGB). It can be quite cold and it does bring the temperature down. To avoid making the phone generate more heat, i bought a 3m USB cable to plug to an outlet instead of the phone. It can work virtually any phone as long as it can plug to a power source, either the phone itself or an outlet

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
would the cold condense?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
CHOOZR

would the cold condense?

View post
Condensation occurs when cooler brings device temperature below ambient , like ambient is 30 and cooler brings device to 25 than condensation can happen and seeing the capability if cooler , there are high chance of getting condensation if used when playing no games or hell yah , playing some games not too powerful enough

jin_akira
Rising Star I
It won't condense if the phone is hot enough, so i will only use it when i use my emulators for long gameplays like 2-3 hours together my ex-Kunai 3 (it spam-updated itself until it messed up). On it's own the cooler can go as low as 12 degrees and will condensate quickly, so only use it under heavy load. 

Similar scenario with what @Saifuddin explained. I can't produce the results to showcase the sustained performance with the cooler on (there is a bunch of YouTube videos testing it so you can check it out there) but i feel better knowing that the phone won't be as hot as it would normally be under my heavy load