This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify Serial on ASUS TUF-RTX3080

minoxen
Star I
My card has no Stickers on it and I do not have the box (Prebuilt). I have a picture of the barcode at the tab and have entered in all kinds of different variations but it wont accept any of them. (Serial number Incorrect) This is how it reads with the details following the model replaced with X's.
TUF-RTX3080-O10G-GAMING-XXXX XXXXXX-XXXXX XXXXXX-XXX
All of the help images are blurred so they are 0 help. Do I include the spaces, dashes, is it 15 numbers/letters. I change the number by removing a space and it un-selects GRAPHICS CARD and MODEL SELECTION this is the Most FRUSTRATING registration process ever.
MAKE A HELP GUIDE USING THE FORMAT I DID ABOVE INSTEAD OF BLURRED OUT IMAGES! That way you don't give out a legit serial, or at least make one up for your customer service dept. that wont work if people use it! I have wasted well over 30 minutes trying to simply Register my product!
Thank you,
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS TUF-O10G-3080
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 REPLY 1

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello there,
Is below FAQ what you are referring to?

How to find product Serial Number
Thank you.