amitava00000
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name : ASUS ROG phone 5
Firmware Version : 18.0840.2107.151
Rooted or not : Not
Frequency of Occurrence : All Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app) : NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I bought this ASUS ROG 5 on 13th May. Bought this phone for gaming. took extremely good care of this phone. Never dropped from my hand no scratch at all.
But suddenly 2 days back my phone got switched off and I had to turned it on manually then what I observe that the WIFI is not working. I searched in google and saw that the android version update has to do something with the phone and it disabled the wifi and hotspot also. So I took it casually and I thought next update will fix this okay.
But then today it turned off again. When I turned it on I saw some pixel flashing at the bottom where the Qualacom Snapdragon icon pops up and then then screen turned into a coding screen and something Flashload word is there. that was it . It turned off again when I am trying to turn it on No Response.
I tried Power + Vol Up No luck
Power + Vol down no luck.
I regret buying this phone. 1st Wifi then this Dead phone.
Have to go to Service Center and they will take so much time to repair.🤬
1 REPLY 1

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Really sorry for the experience. Right now I would request you to visit the nearest service center. I have highlighted this issue and it will be looked upon. Please share your RMA no for future reference and if you face any further issues during or post service