ROG 5 phone just turned off and Not Starting ever since

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name : ASUS ROG phone 5
  2. Firmware Version : 18.0840.2107.151
  3. Rooted or not : Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence : All Time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app) : NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I bought this ASUS ROG 5 on 13th May. Bought this phone for gaming. took extremely good care of this phone. Never dropped from my hand no scratch at all.

But suddenly 2 days back my phone got switched off and I had to turned it on manually then what I observe that the WIFI is not working. I searched in google and saw that the android version update has to do something with the phone and it disabled the wifi and hotspot also. So I took it casually and I thought next update will fix this okay.

But then today it turned off again. When I turned it on I saw some pixel flashing at the bottom where the Qualacom Snapdragon icon pops up and then then screen turned into a coding screen and something Flashload word is there. that was it . It turned off again when I am trying to turn it on No Response.

I tried Power + Vol Up No luck

Power + Vol down no luck.

I regret buying this phone. 1st Wifi then this Dead phone.

Have to go to Service Center and they will take so much time to repair.🤬

Comments

• Hi,

Really sorry for the experience. Right now I would request you to visit the nearest service center. I have highlighted this issue and it will be looked upon. Please share your RMA no for future reference and if you face any further issues during or post service