ZenFone 6 Defy Ordinary

Kris_ASUSKris_ASUS admin
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Embrace the extraordinary revolution. ASUS Zenfone 6 to be announced on May 16 in Spain. You can also see the livestream here here!

Keep all the essentials!

Comments

• greymatagreymata Level 1
     <3  can wait for the live streaming
  • CH_ASUSCH_ASUS admin
    edited May 2019
    Hi all fans!
    Today we are sharing some more news about the upcoming ZenFone 6! #DefyOrdinary

Br
    CH
  • ath.eionath.eion Level 2
    @CH_ASUS cool.
  • suhitkarsuhitkar Level 2
    Hey @CH_ASUS what is smart key
  • @suhitkar - a key that can do more than 1 thing.
    @CH_ASUS Assign apps or assistant or specific event!  B)
    ??? nice addition @CH_ASUS
  • we need Amoled Display and Indisplay Fingerprint sensor....?
    Well, In-display fingerprint sensor is all fancy and new, at some extent I too like it, but does someone acknowledges the reality that stands behind..? Phones with In-display fingerprint insists more expense over upcoming times, as if the display brokes due to any reason or something happens to the sensor itself, the whole front panel would be replaced due to hot glue pasting thing. Eventually, I've seen many repair examples where the Service Center denies to cover the screen replacement even when it was not broken but later it got because during getting the screen out it did broke. 
    The in-display fingerprint is definitely a tech we need, but I don't think if its really a tech of today, due to multiple factors like high repair cost, durability, and speed.
  • smart key I think would be dedicated to Google Assistant and will be able to control Sound profiles etc
  • @ya_tend_ra In-display fingerprint technology aside - if it was up to your own choice, where would you want the fingerprint reader itself? Are you team Front or rear?  Purely based on usability of the position itself.

Br
    CH

@CH_ASUS I've been using Zenfone 3 (still own it), used Zenfone 5z (for review), Zenfone Max Pro M2 (for review), and more. Rear fingerprint sensor placement is very comfortable and faster to both unlock & start using the device at once. Thus if it's the same with Zenfone 6 (team rear) it's cool, but I'd like to see something new, like side, placed.
    @CH_ASUS Wait, that's a big hint from you (maybe!!!!!). 
  • Haha, dont read too much into my question! 
    I am asking because we often get a lot of feedback from users who want FP in the front (like with in-display) but we get equally a lot of feedback from users who prefer the rear location!

Be
    CH
  • rsromit1rsromit1 Level 1
    Super excited for ZenFone 6. Can't wait...
    @CH_ASUS Alright, Excited to see what comes on May 16th.
     CH_ASUS said:
    Haha, dont read too much into my question! 
    I am asking because we often get a lot of feedback from users who want FP in the front (like with in-display) but we get equally a lot of feedback from users who prefer the rear location!

Be
    CH

• @CH_ASUS mst f the people in 2019 wll prefer indisplay fingrprnt sensor.. As it is the Latest Trend nd easy to use too..
    Hope u wl come wth Indisplay fingerprint ...
    where ASUS is meant fr INNOVATION..
    i'm thinking beyond the Boundaries..
    super excited for ZENFONE 6 ..
    ur's
    A loyal ASUS Fan since 2014
    But in display fp is till now very slow and unreliable..We have a 6t in my family and fp sucks..Works only 7/10 times
    @suhitkar Exactly, its not perfect yet.
  • CH_ASUSCH_ASUS admin
    edited May 2019
    Capacitive sensors tech have had many years to mature and improve.
    In-display tech is still very new.

Br
    CH

This discussion has been closed.