This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate doesn't allow in app purchases, bug?

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hello,
It's since 6 months that any game I play, I noticed I can't do any in app purchase.
I thought it was a Google Play issue, but after all this time, I found out Game Genie was the issue.
I tried to remove a game from armoury crate, and suddenly I was able to purchase, while adding the game back was causing the problem again.
Not a big issue, but I'm really curious to see if someone else had the problem in android 10, and if is still present in Android 11, ty.
screenshot-20210923-020524577-281-29.jpg

The photo here shows that while game is in armoury crate, the in app purchase are not showing up, in others games like Wildrift they weren't even loading (store empty), and Google Stadia kept giving error while trying to activate my 3 months coupon.
Funny issue no? Probably someone here would have suggested me to do a factory reset and lose all data lol... reset won't solve anything if the software is the same ahah

0 REPLIES 0