Asus Rog 5 Call oF duty mobile

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus Rog Phone 5 12gb RAM
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2107.151
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Occurrence
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call Of duty Mobile Versione 1.026

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I purchased a brand new ROG 5 2 month ago , all was so nice still 3 weeks ago , the phone is framing/lagging when I get into gunfights in CODM - I play competitively and it is really disappointing .

I keep dropping frames from 55-60 fps to 15-25 fps at random times in the game, it seems to be when I'm screen recording but also has been when I'm not screen recording too.

I have cleared the cache of the screen recorder and the game center even , so there is enough storage. My settings are not using too much CPU, the phone is slightly overheating but I also have the fan which helps. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to play the game competitively when I drop 30 frames 5-10 times a game. Please help!

Comments

• @SuperMario I've been unable to replicate the FPS drops you're describing. Some troubleshooting and questions for you:

Do you experience the same FPS drops when playing offline/against bots?

Is it the same when playing over your cellular network and your home Wi-Fi?

Have you set up a scenario profile for Call of Duty in Armoury Crate?

You can also check if these steps improve your situation:

• Clear cache files sytem-wide (Settings -> Advanced Mobile manager -> Cleanup)
    • Uninstall and reinstall Call of Duty

• I've been unable to replicate the FPS drops you're describing. Some troubleshooting and questions for you:

Do you experience the same FPS drops when playing offline/against bots? Is game of online is not possibile play offline

Is it the same when playing over your cellular network and your home Wi-Fi? Yes

Have you set up a scenario profile for Call of Duty in Armoury Crate? Yeas i try everything

You can also check if these steps improve your situation:

Clear cache files sytem-wide (Settings -> Advanced Mobile manager -> Cleanup)

Uninstall and reinstall Call of Duty :

I make this already dont work is like the performance of the phone dont work like the First time i rest also the phone dont work