App lock still not working glitch
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG Phone 5 (Classic)
- Firmware Version: Android 11 Baseband Kernel
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: almost all the time of use
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus' default App lock
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi, I'm still experiencing the issue with app lock not working on apps that I've set a lock on.
I've set my app lock to lock apps after screen turn off, and the apps I've set to be locked, like, Reddit, Facebook, messenger, PS App, VLC, etc. aren't locked, even if I turn my Phone screen off and on.
Although, it will lock if I select and open the app, then turn my phone screen off, and then on. I hope this reaches people that are assigned to fix this. BTW, I'm using PIN lock with fingerprint on the app lock. Thanks.