4k 60fps freezes on a last firmware
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone 7 pro
- Firmware Version: WW_22.214.171.124
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Frequent
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus Camera 126.96.36.199_210705
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi guys, I rarely record videos, but today I tried a few times and noticed that issue, which is supposed to be fixed in the last firmware, still exist. Any ideas how to fix it in my phone? Switch to performance mode still helps?