cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Pro Duo UX582LR vs Zephyrus Duo 15 SE GX551QS-HB014T

kissz9
Star I
Dear,

I would like to buy one of these notebooks BUT first I would like to have some information.
Which one can have 2 x 32GB 3200MHZ Memory? I believe the Zephyrus can. And the Zenbook?
I believe both of them can have 2 x 1TB SSD. In which notebook those 2 SSDs can be 2 x SAMSUNG 980 PRO PCle 4.0 1 TB NVMe™ M.2 SSD? In which one the system can use the reading speed of 7000 MB/s and writing speed of 5000MB/s in RAID 0?
Thank you in advance!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
PS: It is going to be my 8th consecutive ASUS notebook. Please provide me with accurate information as it is going to be relatively serious money for a notebook to buy. Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
Zoltán Kiss
2 REPLIES 2

kissz9
Star I
Dear,
I have figured out that both systems are PCIe 3.0 so there is no sense to put PCIe 4.0 SSD in it.
I also would like to know which model has the better cooling system?
Thank you in advance!
Kind Regards,
Zoltán Kiss

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kissz9

Dear,

I have figured out that both systems are PCIe 3.0 so there is no sense to put PCIe 4.0 SSD in it.

I also would like to know which model has the better cooling system?

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Zoltán Kiss

View post
It's really too difficult to tell, which is having more cooling systems, because the users may buy any one of the laptops, not two models.
So you need to wait further days, to get proper responses from the experienced users.