2. Battery or AC: doesn't matter
  3. Model: UX581LV
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: YES
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Comments

• what a hell? where are my description and attached screenshot? It seems that your forum works exactly like your other software.

• Anyway, how to disable the below toolbar. It pisses me off every time I need to do something on the screen edge. I would like to launch it on demand.

• Hi there,

Please refer to point 11 in below introduction

Thank you.

• There is no information on how to get rid of the toolbar at all. All information is useless for me. Would you please tell me what to do to use the second display as a regular display without the toolbar? I am a software engineer and all these "fancy" features are not only useless to me but also are preventing me from making full use of my laptop. I can't use scroll bars at the screen edge, because each time I move the mouse cursor in that area screen pad toolbar pops.

• So if anyone is looking for the solution, I managed to disable the toolbar using the try and error approach. Switching off the automatic start of the AsusScreenXpert service and reboot solves the issue. If you need to adjust some preferences, you can start the service manually.

• Yes you can also move the task bar around if it is in the way. There is also a mode where the task bar hides to a button which is pretty useful however it does have some bugs as well.

I would prefer a system where you can control the size of the task bar or have it as a quick actions icon instead

• Hi there,

There are different options in Settings>Control Center for you to customize the toobar

If those are not what you need, I'm really sorry.

I will report this to related department.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.