*Special notice is missing for all firmware releases for Android 11
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
- Firmware Version: all firmware releases for Android 11
- Rooted or not: that has nothing to do with it
- Frequency of Occurrence: every firmware for Android 11
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): that has nothing to do with it
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Users can download new firmware versions from this page:
As everyone can check on this page for themselves, for all firmware versions released for Android 10 there has always been this note: "*Special notice: This upgrade patch only allows to upgrade from Android P 16.1220.1909.194 version to Android Q. The other firmware version can't use this patch file to upgrade."
In other words, if you had the latest version of the previous version of Android (Android 9) installed, you could install any version of the full Android 10 firmware from this page.
That note is missing from all firmware versions released for Android 11. Is there a reason for this? Is it not possible to install any Android 11 firmware version on top of the latest Android 10 firmware version?
Or is it just an oversight on Asus' part?