Did you mean: 

Asus 6z motherboard dead

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus zenfone 6z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:4times in 1 and half year and dead
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I bought the asus 6z on aug 2019 and first time i faced this issue on 2020 new year night as the mobile started restarting continuously then went dead for 3days.. then i took the mobile to the asus service center and they took the mobile for 1day and give back saying its just a software issue which was resolved .and then after 4months it happend again and i once again took my mobile to the service center and they kept my mobile for 1day and said the same reason and returned it. And the same issue happend on the other day of warrent expiry but this time i did not give the mobile to any one and few days later it started working properly. But now on may 30th 2021 suddenly my mobile stoped working permenently and i took my to another asus service center ,they told that its a motherboard issue which came default for not only me but to so many others . And for repair of the mobile motherboard going to cost me 28000 rupees.
I have tried contacting asus team via mail and also through call. They responded(not properly) and they said its not their problem and they said they cant help.
I've tried reaching asus global in twitter . In return they messaged me that they gonna assist me but nothing happed in 2days .
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

@Anders_ASUS I bought the asus 6z on aug 2019 and first time i faced this issue on 2020 new year night as the mobile started restarting continuously then went dead for 3days.. then i took the mobile to the asus service center and they took the mobile for 1day and give back saying its just a software issue which was resolved .and then after 4months it happend again and i once again took my mobile to the service center and they kept my mobile for 1day and said the same reason and returned it. And the same issue happend on the other day of warrent expiry but this time i did not give the mobile to any one and few days later it started working properly. But now on may 30th 2021 suddenly my mobile stoped working permenently and i took my to another asus service center ,they told that its a motherboard issue which came default for not only me but to so many others . And for repair of the mobile motherboard going to cost me 28000 rupees.
I have tried contacting asus team via mail and also through call. They responded(not properly) and they said its not their problem and they said they cant help.
I've tried reaching asus global in twitter . In return they messaged me that they gonna assist me but nothing happed in 2days .

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
repeating the post won't give you more help. If it's a hardware defect then you have the right to get it replaced under some sort of extended warranty.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you, since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.