Internet only working on 2G/3G (rarely)
- Model Name: Rog Phone 5
- Firmware Version: Android V 11
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Since the update (every day for past 30 Days or so.).
1) Restarted Device multiple times.
2) removed sim card, tried new sim cards,
3) Reset Network(multiple times)
4) Contacted carrier to ensure no problem with Simcard/ payments.
- My phone works fine when connected directly to a modem/ place that offers wifi services. (It was working fine with 5G enabled everywhere about a month ago). Now only works occasionally in 2G/3G mode when not directly connected.
Please tell me what's wrong. I haven't done a revert to factory settings yet but something tells me this is an update issue based on other posts about WiFi problems.