I need the factory reset image for Zenbook Duo 14 UX482. I didnt make one initially.

edited September 2 in ZenBook
  1. System: Win 10 64 Bit
  2. Battery or AC: B attery
  3. Model: UX482
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I was trying to upgrade to win 11 under the insiders program and it got corrupted and everything went to hell. If anyone could create a recovery disk and share it, I would be eternally grateful.

I used a win 10 setup from Microsoft website to reset it but I would really like to have the original version reinstalled.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hi there,

If you did not wipe out the SSD partition or the whole system, you are able to reset the device back to factory setting.

If you did, please send the device to our service center and let our engineer rebuild the OS for you.

Thank you.

Comments

• MotoWiZMotoWiZ Level 2

Hi,

Factory image is in a separate partion of the SSD. You can restore your laptop to factory settings through that partition in windows. See this link

Other way is to download windows 10 iso file and save it to a bootable usb drive and install system from scratch. There are lots of tutorials out there...

• I was trying to upgrade to win 11 under the insiders program and it got corrupted and everything went to hell. If anyone could create a recovery disk and share it, I would be eternally grateful.

• MotoWiZMotoWiZ Level 2

I cannot because I installed windows 10 Pro in mine, from scratch... sorry.

• Can anyone help please?

This discussion has been closed.