SwaggieP
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 5
Firmware Version: latest for today July 26 2021
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi all,

Does anyone experiencing the sound problem in your ROG phone 5? Whenever I open my Instagram or TikTok, the video starts playing and when I adjust the volume, the video will go buffering and never play. After that, my whole phone goes no sound at all even people calling it won't ring, just vibrate. The whole phone goes very laggy as well... For the game mobile legend, the sound effect in the effect is gone as well... I have to in-game restart the game then the sound will come back for one match only.. lol super sad

Anyone facing this problem? Any one got the solution?
27 REPLIES 27

__incisionAU
Star II
Yes exactly happens to me too pretty over it.

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Could you send a video example from screen recorder of this bug? That would help identify the issue easier

SwaggieP
Star III
__incisionAU

Yes exactly happens to me too pretty over it.

View post
You have any solution? At first I thought my internet was lagging so I switch to my internet data. It's still the same. And then I reinstall the app, it's still the same too.... TikTok app is the worse, it'll make my whole phone become no sound...

SwaggieP
Star III
mickey10021

Could you send a video example from screen recorder of this bug? That would help identify the issue easier

View post
Okay I'll open the TikTok app and try. I'm not sure if you can see the laggy-ness doe, cuz it just become very delay when you adjust the volume.