I have heating issue after enabling 90fps in BGMI 1.5.0 UPDATE ON MY ROG PHONE 5 18.0840.2104.56 no

nanthakumarch55nanthakumarch55 Level 1
edited September 13 in ROG Phone 5

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• nanthakumarch55nanthakumarch55 Level 1
    edited July 14

Rog 5

Not rooted

BGMI BATTEL GROUND MOBILE INDIA

AFTER BGMI UPDATE 1.5.0 ROG 5 OFFICIAL GOT THE 90FPS UODATE AFTER ENABLING 90 FPS THE ROG 5 HEATS A LOT PLZ FIX THE ISSUE AZEUS ASAP.......

• LeeluLeelu Level 1

What were your temps?

• They cant fix that. Its due to sd888 chips and weird cooling design choices.

• It's not a issue 😂😂 Even Ipad Pro 2021 with M1 Chip getting heat

Tips-

Only play in AC rooms or Buy a little table fan and put it behind ur phone

I usually use refrigerator after 1 hours of 90fps Gaming it cools my phone in 1min 😂 instant cool technology

• krnapjkrnapj Level 2

My rog 5 stays at 41 c ,I played bgmi continuously for 8 hours today. although I play in ac n with aero active cooler.

You should invest in some cooling rather than asking the asus guys or would you want them to downgrade the performance ?

• Hi nanthakumarch55,

Please share the temp's screenshot and let me know the ambient temperate around you.

Also, share the graphics settings you are using.

I am playing BGMI on 90Fps and with an ambient temp around 30, the phone temp is around 41 degrees.

• It's around 49 to 51c and stable at 49 to 50 iam playing in a cold area ....

• Update your phone to the latest firmware and share the feedback

• Recently I noticed 53 C while playing BGMI

• It's normal because you play high intense game with 90fps

But actually the main problem is the SD888 which product much heat than any other SD + bad cooling system from asus which is the worst compare to bs4 pro, nubia red magic 6 pro and lenovo legion 2

This discussion has been closed.