This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fota Update On Asus Max Pro M1

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hlw Team can you please let me know about Asus Max Pro M1 device that New Android 10 stable update will come on Asus Max Pro M1 device in this month or not because we are already waiting from past 6 months and still you are not fixes any bugs on android 10 on both Asus Max Pro M1 and M2 devices...
so please clarify our doubt that you push updates or not on these devices in this months ,otherwise give proper reason why you are stop update in middle on these devices others company not doing this type of behavior with their device ,so why you are doing such rubbish things with Asus Max Pro M1 and M2 devices??

Give reply with proper reason as soon as possible we are waiting for your response ,hurry up!!
7 REPLIES 7

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Singh

Hlw Team can you please let me know about Asus Max Pro M1 device that New Android 10 stable update will come on Asus Max Pro M1 device in this month or not because we are already waiting from past 6 months and still you are not fixes any bugs on android 10 on both Asus Max Pro M1 and M2 devices...

so please clarify our doubt that you push updates or not on these devices in this months ,otherwise give proper reason why you are stop update in middle on these devices others company not doing this type of behavior with their device ,so why you are doing such rubbish things with Asus Max Pro M1 and M2 devices??

Give reply with proper reason as soon as possible we are waiting for your response ,hurry up!!

New Fota Update On Asus Max Pro M1
I don't think it'll come now
Software support cycle for max pro series already seems to have ended
Zenfone 5z active support is over too
Only Zenfone 6 and above are present in the update cycle

Satnam
Rising Star II
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50472/new-fota-update-on-asus-max-pro-m1

View post
bro but Android 10 is still in beta stage so how it's possible to ended the support of Asus Max Pro M1 device...in mid situation??

Satnam
Rising Star II
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50472/new-fota-update-on-asus-max-pro-m1

View post
As matter for the Asus 5z regarding, so this device has already received maximum stable updates on it. so that's why Asus not push any update for this device but on Asus Max Pro M1 device because it in beta stage so maximum chances is possible regarding update on it.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Singh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175602#Comment_175602

bro but Android 10 is still in beta stage so how it's possible to ended the support of Asus Max Pro M1 device...in mid situation??

View post
They left it at beta stage
The last stable os for max pro is android pie
10 is just beta they did make it fairly stable though if someone wants to jump to A10
And Zenfone 4 too just got android pie beta not stable