Do you know what's the status for VoLTE and vowifi in Orange Poland?
Should have been added with the WW-220.127.116.11 update (end of June) as far as I can tell.
ZenFone 8 (ZS590KS) software Image：WW_18.104.22.168 for WW/EU/RU
1. Optimized system stability
2. Improved thermal for 3rd party APP video call.
3. Fixed issue where on screen keyboard overlapped with gesture navigation
4. Fixed issue where status bar could occasionally overlap
5. Improved Pocket mode threshold and detection
6. Enabled VoLTE & VoWiFi on Orange & Deutsche Telekom (Poland)
7. Enabled VoLTE & VoWiFi on EE & H3G & O2 & Vodafone (United Kingdom)
8. Enabled VoLTE on TIM & VIVO (Brazil)
9. Enabled VoLTE on Orange (Romania)
10. Enabled VoLTE on Vodafone (Hungary)
@Gustav_ASUS i asked a while ago but got no answer. any plans about Austrias H3G "Drei" network an VoLTE and/or VoWifi? Or any other carrier in Austria? Thanks a lot!
@steve02 Let me check and get back to you on that one.
It's only enabled in phone settings but device is still not certified to use VoLTE on operator carrier side. As long as validation/certification won't be fully finished by Asus-Orange co-operation for ZF8 i can turn switch to on position but I can't use it as it's remotely banned by operator. That's why I am asking about certification status. Any news what's going on to finish it so Orange won't ban ZF8 users?
You're correct. The team is currently working on getting the certification sorted with Orange. Fingers crossed we'll have it working for you soon. 🙂
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have asked this earlier but never got response. Any news on Lithuanian operators? Tele2 in particular.
As far as I know we have enabled VoLTE for Telia in Lithuania. No news about Tele2 at the moment.
Heads up to users joining this thread:
Please create separate threads for questions about VoLTE/VoWiFi in other countries than Norway. I'm locking this thread in the meantime so as not to create confusion.